Thursday, January 24, 2008

PARANORMAL EDITION, Issue 2, 1/25/08



Paranormal Edition, Issue 2 1/25/08
"Stories of the Extraordinary"
YouTube - Alien Skulls - Giant Skeletons and Megaliths
Tom Cruise, the video we were
never supposed to see:
http://gawker.com/5002269/the-cruise-indoctrination-video-scientology-tried-to-suppress

You be the judge on this one!
YouTube - RARE!!! MUST SEE !!! LIVING DINOSAUR FOUND BY MAN !!!

YouTube - Conspiracy of Science - Earth is in fact growing

As always, the continuing saga of
Sgatekeeper08@aol.com
During another experience I was allowed to fly the ship again just a few miles north this time. First stop we made was over a farm in the country they took a little old lady for reasons I still don’t know then took her home a short time later. All the while I kept the ship hovering over her farm house. Then we went to a nearby town again I had the ship hover over a house this time it was a young women approximately twenty three years old. They had me keep the ship hovering over her place during her experience. But something made me get up from the flight controls to go find her and see what was happening to her. Pilots can change during a flight especially if the ship is hovering. So I went into the room with the lab and I saw her laying there naked on the metal table terrified. She wasn’t allowed to speak they can control that when they wish. But I could see in her eye’s she was pleading with me to stop them and help her. So I became angry at what they were about to do to her. Which was they were about to impregnate her so I decided to stop them. In order to do that I smashed some of their equipment a round metal ball that broke like glass when I smashed it on the floor. It had a clear liquid that was similar to a gel that flowed like water though. Then I grabbed hold of these long cylinders that looked like the really big propane cylinders used at garage’s and construction sites. First I ripped the top off of them then I tipped them over so their contents would spill onto the floor. Inside of the cylinders were containers of I don’t know what but had vials in them with liquid in them. Also they had round pick colored things in them. That I took to be a kind of stopper for to keep the contents in. Well the first grey that was in the room when I entered must of called for help. Because about six more came in and dragged me out of the room. But as I was being dragged out, I saw the greys replacing the cylinders I had smashed. So they had backups and lots of them it appeared they expected trouble. Later after they were done they took her home and then they took me home. After a couple of days I remembered what happened and I remembered the name of the town and I even remembered the young woman’s name. I tried to find it in the phone book but I couldn’t so it must have been unlisted. So when I had free time I got in my car and drove a couple of hours to get there I was going try to find the old woman’s farm house and the young woman’s house. I must say it was strange to drive to a town I had never been to before and know my way around it as if I had been there before. Sure enough I found the young woman’s house right where I knew it would be but no one was home. The garage door was open and the car was gone. I then proceeded just outside of this town again knowing where I was going in a place I had never been to before and right where I knew it would be there was the old ladies farm house. I didn’t see any cars around so I thought no one was home so I didn’t go to the door. That’s when I turned my car around and drove back to my home. It was a strange experience driving to a place I had never been before except inside a ufo.

Then during another one of my experiences I was driving down a back road at night on the way, to someplace it was dark out early so it must have been autumn or winter. When I got home later that night and for weeks later I kept having this re-occurring dream. I was going down the same back road highway 57 the locals call it. In the dream my car stops I pull over to the side of the road. Then 3 greys come up in front of the car and make me get out. Then they drag me into a field and around the bottom of a hill then up a ramp and into the waiting ufo. Inside they did experiments on me supposedly to see if I was still healthy. Then they took me back down the ramp and to my car. Once I realized where in my dream it took place on that road. I returned to it months later in summer when the traffic and weather were much better. So I would have enough time and light to pull over on the side of the road in the same spot and see if I saw the same hill and a pond around the other side of the hill. The pond was important as you couldn't see it from the road while driving past. You must be stopped at the exact spot my car died the night I was taken to see the pond from the road and I saw it. Both the night I was taken and the night I returned to see if a pond was even there. Which I didn't believe there was a pond there because I'd never seen one and, had traveled that road many times. I knew if the pond wasn't there when I stopped there on purpose my dream was just a bad dream and could be dismissed. However upon investigating my own experience I found the pond was indeed where it was in my dream. Around the other side of the hill. Needless to say I was upset at being right as I had wanted it to just be my imagination and be just a bad dream but. It wasn't just a bad dream it was a real memory coming back in the form of a dream. So then I had to learn to live with it which meant more nightmares of months and eventually I got over it and moved on.

During another experience I found myself on the cold metal table again but somehow I got up and I started smashing some of their equipment. One piece looked like a metal ball that broke like glass when I smashed it on the floor. That’s when six grey beings came in and grabbed me the next thing I knew I was back in my home.



This picture was taken of me in March 1967 I was one year 11 months old, above me to the left above my then house you can see. A small group of white lights in triangle formation this is a black and white photo because, my family didn't have a camera that took color film until. I think it was 1968 when the first colored photo's of me started showing up as I looked back through old photo albums
edmontonsun.com - Alberta- Man spots fireball

One uneventful December afternoon, while returning home on the Pacific Coast Highway,I had an encounter with a aerial vehicle of unknown origin. I now believe that we possess the capability to construct and operate craft way beyond known technology. It is my contention that anti-gravity craft exist.You may,or may not believe it. I know what I witnessed. They exist,somewhere,and man made them.This is my story.http://tinyurl.com/2hhrtm

DR. DOUGLAS STOKES announces the publication of his new book, THE CONSCIOUS MIND AND THE MATERIAL WORLD in the 23rd installment of the PF Lyceum Blog series. To read the newest blog go to: http://www.pflyceum.org/10.htm
THE 2008 EILEEN J. GARRETT LIBRARY FELLOW WIM KRAMER from Holland will be joining the Foundation staff at the Foundation’s library in Greenport, New York at the end of February. Mr. Kramer’s going to be spending his week-long residency continuing his research into the history of parapsychology in Holland. His current focus is on the life and work of the late Professor W. H. C. Tenhaeff who was active in parapsychology for sixty years. Upon his death, Tenhaeff's staff destroyed his files, making the job of a biographer extremely difficult. Kramer has shown great ingenuity in reconstructing Tenhaeff’s life history and now the Foundation’s library and archives will be at his disposal! For more information on the Library Fellowship and Mr. Kramer and his work go to: http://www.parapsychology.org/dynamic/030000.html
CHRISTIAN GADEN JENSEN, a graduate student at the University of Copenhagen in Denmark, has written the award-winning Coly Prize Essay this year. To read his essay, “Parapsychology: For What It’s Worth,” go to the following page: http://www.parapsychology.org/dynamic/040604.html
A NEW SURVEY is being conducted by Parapsychology Foundation Staff Members, Drs. Carlos S. Alvarado and Nancy L. Zingrone. They would like to invite everyone to take part. The study focuses on a variety of experiences folks may have had in their daily lives. Your answers, whether they are positive or negative, will contribute to understanding these experiences. To take the survey go to the following website: http://www.studyofhumanexperiences.org/.
DO YOU HAVE PREMONITIONS? The Psychic Explorers Club Website is hosting a premonitions registry. To learn more about submitting your premonitions go to the following page: http://www.psychicexplorers.org/premonition.html
IRISH ARTIST AND FILMMAKER SUSAN MACWILLIAM has been named the Parapsychology Foundation’s Film Archivist. To read about Susan and her work go to the following page: http://www.parapsychology.org/dynamic/010302.html

http://www.angelsghosts.com/evp_recordings.html

Have "YOU" had a 'paranormal' experience you would like to share? Maybe you have seen a UFO....perhaps you have even been abducted or have had strange 'dreams' of Aliens....Have you ever encountered a "Ghost", a "Spirit", or some 'being' from another realm of existence? Perhaps you have come across "Orbs" or other entities of 'light'....Whatever extraordinary, unusual, paranormal experience you have had, if you would like to share it, please send your story to me at DGarrison722@aol.com , just write "My Story" in the subject line. Don't worry about spelling or punctuation, and we will not publish any names or screen names without permission. If you have any comments or suggestions, or even photographs, send them in please.



David Garrison




DGarrison722@aol.com

No comments: